Samsung CLP-365 Driver Download for Windows- The Benefits of Samsung CLP-365 It will always be a very nice idea for you to add the Samsung CLP-365 in your home or office for sure. It is because this specific printing device can really make your printing jobs get done in the much easier and fun way. So then, there will be no difficulties that you have to fins every time you do your jobs using this printing stuff.
Moreover, the Samsung CLP-365 actually comes to you with numerous benefits that you will adore so much. One of them is that this device can offer you the simple yet excellent design which can be seen from its dimension (382x309x211 mm). This particular measurement will make the equipment able to suit any available space that you have so well. So then, you can move and place this printer easily wherever that you want by yourself.
Next, the Samsung CLP-365 has been completed with the fabulous wireless printing features. Some of those features are like Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection. In the simple words, both of these features will definitely allow you to produce your printed files directly from your smart devices such as smartphones or tablets. So then, you can always do your printing projects in the faster and more efficient way whenever you do them by this printing machine.
Also Update Driver: Samsung CLP-325 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-365 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLP-36x Series Print Driver for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
|CLP-36x Series Print Driver XPS for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
|CLP-36x Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-365Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-365 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-365 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-365 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-365 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-365 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-365 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-365 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.