Samsung SF-565P Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SF-565P is a useful printer. This printer can be good choice for office that need to communicate with documents. This can happen because this device can be good fax machine when it is needed. Communicating with documents will not be hard job to do since this device can provide the necessary service. No one will find problem. Moreover, this can also work as scanner and copier. With these four functions, this device is helpful in doing many tasks.
As a printer, Samsung SF-565P is a monochrome printer. This can only print black and white pages. Of course, for some people this can be quite problematic, especially for them who need to print color pages quite often. However, this can be a good choice for customers who do not need color printing and prefer device with more functions.
Its printing speed is up to 17 pages per minute. This printing speed will be enough to work with document printing. Then, for copying, the printer can copy files up to 99 pages. For resizing pages, the printer can resize the documents from 50% up to 150% of the original document page. Samsung SF-565P can also be useful fax machine with good transmission speed and this is also equipped with internal storage that can save some pages.
Also Update Driver: Samsung SL-M3320 Driver Printer for Windows
Samsung SF-565P Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|SF-565P Series Print Driver for Windows for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
|Universal Print Driver PCL6 for Windows for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows for Windows XP/7/8.0/8.1/10 (64/32-bit)|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SF-565P:
Manual Installation of Samsung SF-565P Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-565P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-565 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-565P is up and ready to use.
How to Uninstallation Driver and Software for Samsung SF-565P:
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung SF-565P Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-565P driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-565P driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-565P and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.