Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Download for Windows- Samsung CLP-680ND your right partner for office use, the Samsung CLP-680ND is specifically designed for the small or medium office. As you can see from the product dimension at 16.5 x 17.8 x 12.3 inches, this CLP-680ND is perfect printer for your workspace. Control panel with a 2-lined LCDP display with various function buttons allows you to get an quick access to several print functions.
For fast printing process, this printer uses dual CPU processor 533 MHz with memory 256 MB which is expandable up to 521 MB. In addition, the Samsung CLP-680ND uses four color ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) which can produce toner yield up to 2000 pages for Black, and 1500 pages each ink for CMY.
Delivering maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 600 dpi helps your business documents get its realistic print quality. In addition, the CLP-680ND also delivers fast print speed for a color laser printer with up to 25 ppm. The duty cycle is up to 60000 pages per month.
Helping you to achieve great working efficiency, Samsung supplies the Samsung CLP-680ND with automatic two-sided printing. So you can reduce paper use up to 50% and have good time-saving for document handling. Meanwhile, the CLP-680ND not only brings wired connectivity using USB ports but also network connectivity with Ethernet.
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
Operating System (OS)
|CLP-680 Series Print Driver|
|CLP-680 Series Print Driver Post Script|
|CLP-680 Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Easy Printer Manager for Linux|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLP-680NDManual Installation of Samsung CLP-680ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-680ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-680ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-680ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-680ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-680ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the CLP-680ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.