Samsung SCX-4600 comes preinstalled with a memory of 64 MB size. It has a copier that works at a speed of up to 23 pages per minute on a maximum copying resolution of 1200 x1200 dpi. First copy is delivered by the copier in 15 seconds and it features functions such as ID card copy, 4-up, and 2-up. Its printer works at a speed that is similar to the copier and on the same resolution as well.
It is also equipped with a scanner that uses a CIS scan element and a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi that can be interpolated to 4800 x 4800 dpi. Samsung SCX-4600 is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.3 – 10.6.
Also Update Driver: Samsung SCX-4500W Driver Printer and Scanner Download
Samsung SCX-4600 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|SCX-4600 Series Print Driver
|SCX-4600 Series Scan Driver
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows
|Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-4600Manual Installation of Samsung SCX-4600 Driver
- For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-4600 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-4600 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-4600 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-4600 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-4600 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4600 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.