Samsung SCX-4729FW Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SCX-4729FW comes with fax capability and Wi-Fi, if you are looking for the higher level of a mono all-in-one printer than the Samsung SCX-4729FW, and the Samsung SCX-4729FW is the answer!
So, what is inside this new series of the SCX-4729FW? As you know that, this multifunction printer is noticeable to have a fax capability. Besides, wireless connectivity is in the printer in order to improve your productivity and mobility.
Using built-in Wi-Fi, the Samsung SCX-4729FW allows you to have great wireless direct printing. You can put the device in your office and wirelessly print anywhere in the home. Moreover, the SCX-4729FW also features an automatic two-sided printing, it helps you to save your money and cut your paper use up to 50%. There is also Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) tray with 50 sheets capacity, so you will get fast multipage scanning and copying.
This printer is the mono multifunction printer, but you will get color scanning result with impressive resolution up to 4800 x 4800 dpi. Meanwhile, the maximum print quality of the Samsung SCX-4729FW is only at 1200 x 1200 dpi. The print speed is excellent enough for your business. You will get at least 29 ppm with the first page out in your hand in only as fast as 8.5 seconds. Wow!
Also Update Driver: Samsung SCX-4728FD Driver Download for Windows
Samsung SCX-4729FW Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
Operating System (OS)
|SCX-4726FD Series Print Driver|
|SCX-4726FD Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|SCX-4726FD Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-4729FW:Manual Installation of Samsung SCX-4729FD Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-4729FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-4729FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-4729FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-4729FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-4729FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4729FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.