Samsung SCX-4828FN Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SCX-4828FN mono multifunction printer with fax and network, we can say that the Samsung SCX-4828 is the improvement of the previous series, the Samsung SCX-4828FN.
As you know that the SCX-4828FN can be said as the standard mono multifunction printer with standard features. This time, Samsung supplies a fax capability and network connectivity in the SCX-4828FN. Besides, all the specifications may be the same as the previous series.
This printer brings 4 functions in one machine with fax capability. This Samsung SCX-4828FN supports network connectivity with Ethernet. It means that you can share the printer with up to 10 users in the network. You can automatically print on two sides of one paper with an automatic duplex function, so you will have a great time-saving for two-sided printing.
In addition, there is also Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) fast scanning and copying multipage task and Samsung also provides a 50-sheet ADF tray. Furthermore, the SCX-4828FN delivers impressive print speed with uncompromising print quality up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
So your business reports, manuscripts, and handouts will remain its original quality. Additionally, the Samsung SCX-4828FN can print up to 30 ppm with the monthly duty cycle up to 30000 pages. The first page out time in only 15 seconds so you will spend less time to wait!
Samsung SCX-4828FN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Print Driver PCL5(No Intaller)|
|SCX-4828 Series Print Driver|
|SCX-4828FN Series Print Driver Post Script|
|SCX-4828FN Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver PCL6 for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-4828FN:Manual Installation of Samsung SCX-4828FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-4828FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-4828FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-4828FN is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-4828FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-4828FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4828FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.