Samsung SCX-5530FN Driver Download for Windows- Summary of Samsung SCX-5530FN mono multifunctionprinter, The SCX-5530FN is designed as the mono 4-in-1 printer which allows you to do multitasking print jobs like printing, scanning, faxing, as well as copying. The product dimension is at 18.3 in x 17.1 in x 18 in (WDH) with its weight 40.80 lbs approx.
This dimension of the Samsung SCX-5530FN is compact and a little bit bulky, so it is suitable for your workspace rather than a personal printer. There is a control panel with 16 characters and a 2-line mono LCD screen in order to show printer operation. In addition, Samsung also supplies with an automatic duplexing for automatic two-sided printing and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for fast copying and scanning multipage.
In addition, you can connect your computer through USB connectivity, and share it through Ethernet as additional connectivity. The Samsung SCX-5530FN brings a 250-sheet cassette tray, a 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and a 50-sheet ADF tray, so you can avoid any paper jam. The print speed never compromises the print quality.
You can get up to 31 mono pages per minute with the monthly duty cycle up to 25000 pages. You will speed less time to print with the Samsung SCX-5530FN because of the first page out in only 6.5 seconds. Having high-quality monochrome print is not a dream anymore with print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung SCX-5530FN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Print Driver PCL5(No Intaller)
|SCX-5x30 Series Print Driver
|SCX-5x30 Series Print Driver Post Script
Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows
|SCX-5x30 Series Scan Driver
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-5530FN:Manual Installation of Samsung SCX-5530FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-5530FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-5530FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-5530FN is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-5530FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-5530FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-5530FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.