Samsung SCX-5835FN Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SCX-5835FN great monthly duty cycle for heavy duty print jobs, For the last several years, the use of electronic devices keep on increasing. Printer is one of them. As a top electronic device producer, Samsung understand this trend, and launched Samsung SCX-5835FN to keep up with the condition.
For the interface, it comes with both LAN and USB so multiple devices can access the printer remotely. It is compatible with a lot of operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.3 or up), and Windows (2000 or up). The printing speed of Samsung SCX-5835FN is quite fast compared to its competitors, with 35 pages per minute.
The first print out time of this printer is also pretty fast, with 8.5 seconds. Introduced as a multifunctional printer, this machine offers the function of printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine, all in one device. It is able to print up to 80,000 pages per month, ensuring its durability to heavy duty print jobs.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-5737FW Driver Download for Windows
The size of Samsung SCX-5835FN is quite big compared to the printers on the same class, with 50.93 lbs. in weight, and 19.7 x 18.3 x 21.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. If you purchase a lot of units, you may need additional room to install it.
Samsung SCX-5835FN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|SCX-5835, 5935NX Series Print Driver Post Script
|SCX-5835, 5935NX Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|Samsung SCX-5835, 5935NX Series Print Driver
|Samsung SCX-5835, 5935NX Series Scan Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-5835FNManual Installation of Samsung SCX-5835FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-5835FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-5835FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-5835FN is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-5835FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-5835FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-5835FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.