Samsung SCX-6220 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SCX-6220, a decent all-in-one printer for office use looking for a printer that can accommodate your need can be pretty challenging for some people. Thus, this article will provide the review for one of the recommended product on the market released by Samsung, called Samsung SCX-6220.
Using mono laser as its printing technology, this machine consume only 35 watts during sleep mode, 115 watts during standby mode, and 430 watts during operation. The maximum printing resolution of this printer is not too exceptional, with only 1200 x 1200 dpi. For the speed, Samsung SCX-6220 is actually pretty average too.
With 20 pages per minute for Letter A paper, and 22 pages per minute for A4 paper. Some operating systems supported by this device includes Windows (2000 or above) and various types of Linux. This machine is pretty noisy, producing up to 60 dB noise level during operation. This machine is not suitable for late night due to its high sound emission.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-5530FN Driver Download for Windows
The standard media capacity of Samsung SCX-6220 is suitable for productive offices, with 600 sheets in total. It uses both USB and parallel as its interface, allowing remote connection from multiple devices. This machine is able to print, copy, and scan documents effortlessly without additional devices needed.
Samsung SCX-6220 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Print Driver PCL5(No Intaller)
|SCX-6220 Series Print Driver
|SCX-6220 Series Print Driver Post Script
|SCX-6220 Series Scan Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
|Scan OCR program|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-6220:Manual Installation of Samsung SCX-6220 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-6220 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-6220 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-6220 is up and ready to use
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-6220 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-6220 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-6220 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.