Samsung SCX-6320 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SCX-6320F a multipurpose printer with great connectivity. Nowadays, multifunctional devices are more preferable due to its great functionality and simplicity. This include printer. Samsung understand the condition and launched Samsung SCX-6320F to answer the challenge.
The power consumption of this machine is pretty high due to the laser printing technology, with 350 watts during operation, 115 watts during standby mode, and 35 watts during sleep mode. It has USB and LAN as its connectivity. Multiple devices can access the device remotely with this connectivity.
Various types of Linux and Windows (98 or later) are some of the operating systems supported by Samsung SCX-6320F. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is suitable for small to medium offices, with 20,000 pages per month. The size of this machine is notably compact for a printer on its league, with 22 x 17 x 19.3 inches in width, depth, and height respectively.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-5737FW Driver Download for Windows
It offers various functions in one device, such as scanner, printer, copier, and fax machine. The sound emission of Samsung SCX-6320F is considered pretty loud, with 56 dB during operation. The maximum resolution of this printer is quite standard for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. The standard media capacity of this printer is good with 550 sheets.
Samsung SCX-6320F Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Print Driver PCL5(No Intaller)
|SCX-6220 Series Print Driver
|SCX-6220 Series Print Driver Post Script
|SCX-6220 Series Scan Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows
|SmarThru office 2
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-6320F:Manual Installation of Samsung SCX-6320F Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-6320F driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-6320F driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-6320F is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-6320F driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-6320F driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-6320F and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.