Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SCX-8128NX, an office printer with various features, for those who are currently searching for a printer that can accommodate heavy duty print jobs, Samsung SCX-8128NX is definitely your solution.
This printer has various features, such as Skip Blank Page, Toner Saver, Insert/Cover Page Printer, Booklet Print, Stored Print, and Secure Print. Some operating systems supported by this machine are various types of Linux, Windows (2003 or up), and Mac OS X (version 10.4 or later). It has a built-in duplex that allow you to print on both sides of the paper effortlessly.
The design of Samsung SCX-8128NX is not too compact, with 55.8 kg in weight, and 794 x 600 x 560 mm in height, depth, and width respectively. The maximum monthly duty cycle of this printer is very notable, with 100,000 pages per month. However, the recommended monthly print volume, is around 10,000 pages per month. The maximum resolution is pretty impressive for a printer on its class, with 9600 x 600 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6320F Driver Download for Windows
The power consumption of Samsung SCX-8128NX is very high due to the laser printing technology, with 1500 watts during operation. The printing speed of this printer is good, with 28 pages per minute. It comes with both Ethernet and USB as its connectivity.
Samsung SCX-8123NX Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|SCX-8123, 8128 Series Print Driver|
|SCX-8123, 8128 Series Print Driver PCL6|
|SCX-8123, 8128 Series Print Driver Post Script|
|SCX-8123, 8128 Series Print Driver XPS|
|SCX-8123, 8128 Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|SCX-8123, 8128 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Utility|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SCX-8128NX:Manual Installation of Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SCX-8128NX is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-8128NX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.