Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver Download for Windows- What to get out of Samsung Xpress M2625D. Samsung Xpress M2625D is a personal laser monochrome printer with a maximum printing speed of 27 pages per minute. First print is out in 8.5 seconds. It supports thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, card stock, and bond paper.
It consumes 45 watt in both sleep and standby modes and 400 watt when operating. It is equipped with a processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 128 MB size. It can print at a maximum speed of 27 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. The unit also supports automatic duplex printing.
Samsung Xpress M2625D is compatible with Windows 8, UNIX, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 2000, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.5 or later. Its maximum monthly duty cycle is 12000 pages.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2625D is of 14.5 inch width, 13.2 inch depth, 8 inch height, and 16.31 lbs weight. First print is delivered by this unit in 8.5 seconds. It is equipped with an automatic media feeder with a capacity of 250 sheets of plain paper. It can also be used to print Letter A-size documents.
Samsung Xpress M2625D Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|M262x, 282x Series Print Driver
|M262x, M282x Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress M2625DManual Installation of Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress M2625D is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2625D and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.