Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver Download for Windows - Important aspects of samsung Xpress M2675FN. Samsung Xpress M2675FN features functions such as scan to PC, Samsung Cloud Print ready, Mopria certified, AirPrint ready, 10-key numeric keypad, Google Cloud Print ready, and scan to folder.
It comes preinstalled with a 128 MB RAM. It consumes 1.1 watt in sleep mode, 50 watt in standby mode, and 400 watt when operating. It can copy at a maximum speed of 26 pages per minute and the copier features collation copy, ID card copy, 4-up, and 2-up. It prints at a maximum speed of 26 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
The unit comes with software such as Samsung Easy Document Creator, PC Fax Utility, Samsung Easy Printer Manager, and Drivers and utilities. Samsung Xpress M2675FN is compatible with UNIX, HP-UX, IBM AIX, SuSE Linux, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, openSuSE, Ubuntu Linux, Fedora, Debian Linux, MS Windows Server 2012, SunSoft Solaris SPARC Platform, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, Red Hat, Linux Mint.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Download for Windows
For Windows 10, Apple Mac OS X 10.5-10.11, and MS Windows Server 2016.
Samsung Xpress M2675FN emits a 53 dBA noise level when operating and requires a temperature range of 50 – 86 degree F.
Samsung Xpress M2675FN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung SL-M267x, 287x Series Print Driver
|Samsung SL-M267x, 287x Series Scan Driver
|Samsung SL-M267x, M287x Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress M2675FN:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress M2675FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress M2675FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress M2675FN is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress M2675FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress M2675FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2675FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.