Samsung CLP-660ND Driver Download for Windows- Find advantages of using samsung CLP-660ND for workgroup printer, Samsung claims that the Samsung CLP-660ND delivers reliable benefits for your mid-range business. You can get faster document printing than other color laser printers with good print quality.
Besides, the print brings high working efficiency and great business value. Let’s take a look what the CLP 660ND has for your document requirements. The Samsung CLP-660ND has a boxy design and small footprint with the product dimension at 17 x 17 x 16.8 in, so you can perfectly place the device in your small space.
In addition, there is a maximum paper handling with 350 sheet capacity which is split into a 100-multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet cassette. The paper handling can handle various paper sizes up to legal sizes. The CLP-660ND understands the user’s needs with two connectivity options including USB 2.0 port and Ethernet network which allows you to share the device with up to 10 users.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Download for Windows
Moreover, Your employee will have a great saving time with the Samsung CLP-660ND because of the automatic duplexing system. This automatic system allows you to automatically print on both sides of one sheet. Delivering with high print speed, the CLP-660ND does not sacrifice the print quality. The print speed is up to 25 ppm with good print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Samsung CLP-660N Operating System Compatibility:Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLP-660N Series Print Driver|
|CLP-660N Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer)|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLP-660NDManual Installation of Samsung CLP-660ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-660ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-660ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-660ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-660ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-660ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-660ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.