Samsung CLX-3175 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung CLX-3175, another option for the light-duty option of printer, This Samsung printer of Samsung CLX-3175is the option that will be very similar to the other model of printer from the same series of Samsung CLX.
It has a multifunction feature that will make it special without any significant other features that will make it an exceptional option for the printer. Among all those options of printing machine available at stores these days, this is still the one that will be recommended for its features. They are just very helpful features you will get there.
This printer is the right printer to choose for your office that will need low-volume of printing task to support as Samsung CLX-3175 will perform a slow printing speed with medium quality of printing speed. At the speed of 16 ppm for mono printing and 4 ppm for color printing, it will be very helpful for you. This is the right performance that you can get in this printer with an affordable price offered.
More about this printer.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-2161KN Driver Download for Windows
There will be a multifunction feature that you can also find in this printer to make it a remarkable option with its standard feature as it will perform just right feature to handle everything effectively. Find out more about those features you can find in Samsung CLX-3175that will suit your need.
Samsung CLX-3175 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLX-3170, 3175 Series Print Driver|
|CLX-3170, 3175 Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer)|
|CLX-3170, 3175 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-3175Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3175 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3175 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3175 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3175 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3175 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3175 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3175 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.