Samsung CLX-3175N Driver Download for Windows- Samsung CLX-3175N the digital laser printer with average printing ppeed. This printer might come with slow printing speed, but it doesn’t mean it will not help you at all at your office. Samsung CLX-3175Nwill work in your office to complete those simple tasks you might not complete easily before.
This is the printer that will help you get what you need in your small office: a tidy space. It will be possible with this laser printer since there are multiple functions that you can find in this laser printer to help you. Samsung CLX-3175N will perform at its average quality in printing and its speed.
This Samsung printer will provide you with the average of printing speed at 17 ppm for mono printing and 4 ppm for color printing with the best quality of 2,400 x 600 dpi. This is the benefit that you can only find in the printer that will help you work effectively in the office.
Besides, this printer comes with multiple functions that will help it work at its best performance to handle a different kind of task of printing, scanning, and copying. Samsung CLX-3175N is the option of printer that will help you deal with those tasks in your printer. This printer will easily and effectively handle every work you can find there.
Samsung CLX-3175FN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLX-3170, 3175 Series Print Driver|
|CLX-3170, 3175 Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer)|
|CLX-3170, 3175 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-3175N:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3175N Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3175N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3175N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3175N is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3175N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3175N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3175N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.