Samsung CLX-3185W Driver, manual, setup, and Software Download for Windows- High resolution on Samsung CLX-3185W Color Laser Multifunction Printer series. If you want to have the printer which is able to print the document in large numbers and you also need to print the color document one, you just have to take the newest printer technology which is a color laser printer.
Even if you are using the laser printer technology, you are able to print the color document too. If you need it so, this Samsung CLX-3185 Color Laser Multifunction Printer series will be the best options for you. You should know that thisSamsung CLX-3185W is one of the best color laser options for your office because it has a high resolution on it.
To print the color document, the maximum resolution you can get is up to 2400 x 600 dpi, for copy the color one is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and for scan the optical one is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, as well as the interpolated one, is up to 4800 x 4800 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185N Driver Download for Windows
In this case, you are able to print the best output document like what you hope from those resolutions. With the complementary of the advanced features, it will help you a lot to get the pro touches on the output document one with this Samsung CLX-3185W.
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-3185W:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3185W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3185W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3185W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3185W is up and ready to use
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3185W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3185W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3185W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.