CLX-3305W Driver and Software Download for Windows- Samsung CLX-3305FW Color Laser Multifunction Printer, a multipurpose printer with great compatibility and size. For the last several years, the needs for printers keep elevating due to the increasing use of computers in office settings. To keep up with the condition.
Samsung, one among the leading manufacturer for the printer, released Samsung CLX-3305W. This printer supports various media types, such as thin paper, bond paper, thick paper, cards, and more. The size is not too big nor too compact, with 28.26 lbs. in weight and 11.4 x 14.3 x 16 inches in height, depth and width respectively. It will not occupy too many spaces in your room.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung CLX-3305W is quite good, with 20,000 impressions per month. It is compatible with some operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.4 and later), and Windows (XP and later). As for the interface, it is equipped with Wi-Fi, USB, and LAN port to ensure its accessibility to multiple devices at the same time remotely.
The power consumption of Samsung CLX-3305W is quite high due to its laser printing technology, but still good enough for small and medium offices, with 290 watts during operation and 60 watts during standby mode. Other than printing, this machine also provides the function of scanning and copying in one device.
Samsung CLX-3305W Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for CLX-3305W:For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3305W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3305W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3305W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3305W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3305W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3305W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-6200ND Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, XP