Samsung CLX-4195FN Driver Download for Windows- Samsung CLX-4195FN, a multifunctional printer with user-friendly control panel. Samsung CLX-4195FN can be considered one of the great printer launched by Samsung to accommodate the elevating demands of all-in-one printers.
This machine offers the function of fax machine, copier, scanner, and printer in just one device. In a month, it is able to print up to 40,000 impressions, which is suitable for small and medium offices. It is also equipped with 4.3 inch display to help the users operate and navigate the device without too much hassles. The standard memory of this printer is pretty decent with 256 MB.
Due to its laser technology, Samsung CLX-4195FN uses high power consumption, with 380 watts during operation and 50 watts during standby mode. The maximum printing resolution of this printer is pretty remarkable, with 9600 x 600 dpi. The speed is not too fast nor too slow, with 18 pages per minute for both mono and color printing. It is compatible with UNIX, Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.4 and later), and Windows (XP and up).
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3305W Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-4195FN is equipped with LAN and USB port as its interface to give an access to multiple devices remotely. Some of the supported media types are transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper.
Samsung CLX-4195FN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLX-419x Series Print Driver|
|CLX-419x Series Print Driver Post Script|
|CLX-419x Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|CLX-419x Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Easy Wireless Setup|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-4195FN:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-4195FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-4195FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-4195FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-4195FN is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-4195FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-4195FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-4195FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.