Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver Download for Windows- Samsung CLX-4195FW, a multipurpose printer with great interface multipurpose printers are preferable to a lot of people nowadays thanks to its great simplicity and functionality. Samsung understand this trend and thus, releasing Samsung CLX-4195FW.
The power consumption of this printer is quite high due to the laser technology, with 380 watts during operation and 50 watts during standby mode. The standard media capacity is pretty good, with 250 sheets. This printer is compatible with many operating systems, such as Linux, UNIX, Windows (XP and up), and Mac OS X (version 10.4 and later).
As for the connectivity, Samsung CLX-4195FW is equipped with LAN and USB port to give a better access for multiple devices remotely. The maximum printing resolution of this printer is very impressive with 9600 x 600 dpi. To help the users operate and navigate the device easily, this machine is equipped with 4.3 inch display. It also has 256 MB standard memory.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185W Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-4195FW has a decent speed for a laser printer, with 18 pages per minute for both mono and color printing. In a month, this machine is able to print up to 40,000 impressions. Just like how it was introduced, this machine has the function of scanner, fax machine, copier, and printer in just one device.
Samsung CLX-4195FW Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLX-419x Series Print Driver|
|CLX-419x Series Print Driver Post Script|
|CLX-419x Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|CLX-419x Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Easy Wireless Setup|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-4195FW:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-4195FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-4195FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-4195FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-4195FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-4195FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-4195FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.