CLX 6200 Driver, Scanner Drivers, Software And Firmware Update - Samsung CLX-6200FX Color Laser Multifunction Printer series, an all-in-one printer with remarkable monthly duty cycle, many offices in this world needs a printer to keep them working properly. Samsung launched the Samsung CLX-6200FX to accommodate the elevating demands due to this condition.
The maximum resolution of this printer is slightly better than its competitors, with 2400 x 600 dpi. In a month, this machine is able to print up to 65,000 impressions, which is suitable for small or medium offices with heavy-duty print jobs. For the interface, it comes with both USB and LAN to enhance its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time.
The printing speeds of Samsung CLX-6200FX are quite decent, with 20 pages per minute to A4 paper and 21 pages per minute for Letter A paper, both mono and color printing. This machine is compatible with several operating systems, including Windows (XP and later), Linux, and Mac OS X (version 10.3 and up).
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-4195FN Driver Download for Windows
The size of Samsung CLX-6200FX is quite big for a printer on its class, with 74.96 lbs. in weight, and 18.4 x 19.6 x 25.4 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You may need to prepare the separated room to place this device. This machine offers the function of the printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in just one device.
Samsung CLX-6200FX Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6200FX:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6200FX Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6200FX is up and ready to use.
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6200FX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.