Samsung CLX-6200ND Driver Download for Windows- Samsung CLX-6200ND, a multipurpose printer with decent speed and resolution. As one of the leading printer manufacturer, Samsung understands that the needs for multipurpose printers keep on increasing.
Thus, they released Samsung CLX-6200ND to answer the challenge. The design of this machine is quite large, with 36 kg in weight, and 651 x 498 x 468 mm in depth, height, and width respectively. You may need to prepare the extra room to place this device. This machine is compatible with Mac OS, Linux, and Windows. It has LCD panel to help you in navigating and operating the device effortlessly.
The interfaces of Samsung CLX-6200ND are USB and Ethernet to make sure multiple devices can connect to the devices remotely. It is able to print on various media types, such as matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, and cardstock. The maximum resolution of this machine is not too bad but not exceptional either, with 2400 x 600 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-365 Driver Download for Windows
The speed is pretty decent, with 20 pages per minute for both color and mono printing. As a multipurpose printer, Samsung CLX-6200ND is able to copy, scan, and print documents in just one device. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is very impressive, with 65,000 pages per minute, suitable for productive offices.
Samsung CLX-6200ND Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLX-6200, 6210 Series Print Driver|
|CLX-6200, 6210 Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer)|
|CLX-6200, 6210 Series Print Driver PostScript|
|CLX-6200, 6210 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Scan OCR program|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6200ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6200ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6200ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6200ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6200ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-6200ND Driver
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6200ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6200ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6200ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.