CLX-6210FX Driver, Software, Manual And Setup For Windows m- Samsung CLX-6210FX, a multifunctional printer with notable accessibility for your office. The printer is now an essential item in a lot of offices due to the elevating use of a computer. Samsung launched the Samsung CLX-6210FX to keep up with this condition.
The speed of this printer is not too impressive, but good enough to accommodate office needs, with 21 pages per minute for both mono and color printing. This machine is able to print on various media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. This machine comes with both LAN and USB as its interface to improve the accessibility to multiple devices remotely.
The maximum resolution of Samsung CLX-6210FX is pretty decent, with 2400 x 600 dpi. The design of this printer is pretty large, with 18.4 x 19.6 x 25.6 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 79.37 lbs. in weight. Additional spaces may be needed to store this machine.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-365 Driver Download for Windows
It provides great functionality, with scanning, printing, copying, and even faxing documents can be done with just one device. Some of the operating systems supported by Samsung CLX-6210FX are Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.3 and up), and Windows (XP and later). Like many other office printers, this printer has a great monthly duty cycle, with up to 65,000 impressions per month.
Samsung CLX-6210FX Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6210FX:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6210FX Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6210FX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6210FX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6210FX is up and ready to use.
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6210FX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the CLX-6210FX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6210FX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3180FW Printer Driver Download