CLX-6220FX Printer Driver, Software and Manual Setup - Samsung CLX-6220 Color Laser Multifunction Printer series, an all-in-one printer to enhance your office’s productivity. Samsung CLX-6220FX, one among the recommended products released by Samsung, provides a lot of nice features for offices that search for a great multipurpose office printer.
It supports several media types, including transparencies, cards, plain paper, envelopes, and labels. The speeds are pretty decent for a laser printer with 21 pages per minute for Letter A paper, and 20 pages per minute for A4 paper, both color and mono printing. The monthly duty cycle is pretty great for a printer on its class, with 65,000 impressions per month.
For a laser printer, Samsung CLX-6220FX has a great maximum resolution, with 9600 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows (XP and above), Linux, and Mac OS X (and later). This machine is able to print, copy, scan, and even send and receive documents in just one device.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-4195FN Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-6220FX Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6220FX:For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6220FX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6220FX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6220FX is up and ready to use.
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6220FX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6220FX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6220FX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.