Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver Download for Windows- Samsung CLX-6250FX, a notable office printer for offices with many print jobs. In this modern era, a lot of offices use computers and printers to support their daily activities. Samsung understands the situation and released Samsung CLX-6250FX to answer the challenge.
The standard media capacity of this printer is pretty good, but not exceptional, with 350 sheets. The speed of this machine is slightly faster than most printers on the same class, with 25 pages per minute for both color and mono printing. This printer supports various media types, including transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards.
Samsung CLX-6250FX has an impressive maximum resolution for a printer on its league, with 9600 x 600 dpi. This printer is able to print up to 80,000 impressions in a month, which is suitable for offices with heavy duty print jobs. Several operating systems supported by this printer include Linux, Mac OS X (version 10.3 and later), and Windows (XP and up).
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-4195FN Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-6250FX has a quite large design, with 25.6 x 19.6 x 18.4 inches in height, depth, and width respectively, and 82.45 lbs. in weight. You may needs additional spaces in your office to install this machine. Equipped with LAN and USB port, multiple computers can access this printer remotely without too much efforts.
Samsung CLX-6250FX Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLX-6250 Series Print Driver
|CLX-6250 Series Print Driver Mono (No Installer)
|CLX-6250 Series Print Driver Post Script
|CLX-6250 Series Print Driver XPS
|CLX-6250 Series Print Driver (No Installer)
|Print Driver PCL5(No Intaller)
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Network PC fax Utility
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6250FX:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6250FX Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6250FX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6250FX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6250FX is up and ready to use.
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6250FX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6250FX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6250FX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.