Samsung CLX-6260 Color Laser Multifunction Printer series - Samsung CLX-6260FR, exceptional monthly duty cycle and compact design. There are a lot of multipurpose devices sold on the market, including printer. You may be confused about which one is the best.
Launched by Samsung, you may want to try Samsung CLX-6260FR to accommodate your printing needs. This machine provides the function of the fax machine, scanner, copier, and printer, all in one device. Using color laser as its printing technology, this machine is able to print with the speed up to 24 pages per minute for both mono and color printing.
It comes with a USB port as its connectivity. Samsung CLX-6260FR has a compact size for a printer on its class, with 26.7 kg in weight, and 504.3 x 452.5 x 469 mm in height, depth, and width respectively. If your room is large enough, you do not need to prepare an extra room to place this machine. This machine comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-6220FX Driver Download for Windows
In a month, this printer is able to produce up to 60,000 impressions, which is good news for small to medium offices with a lot of print jobs. The input capacity of the Samsung CLX-6260FR is 250 sheets while the output is 150 sheets. The copying function is able to zoom in and out from 25 to 200 percent without too many hassles.
Samsung CLX-6260FR Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6260FR:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6260FR Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6260FR driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6260FR driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6260FR is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6260FR driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6260FR driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6260FR and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.