Samsung CLX-6260 Color Laser Multifunction Printer series - Samsung CLX-6260FW, a multifunctional office printer with decent speed, Due to the rapid development of technology, multifunctional printers becomes highly in demands to support offices’ activities. To accommodate the condition, Samsung released the Samsung CLX-6260FW. The first print out time of this printer is pretty fast, with only 17 seconds, which is suitable for hectic offices.
The power consumption is pretty high due to the laser printing technology, with 450 watts during operation, 16 watts during standby mode, and 1 watt during sleep mode. Its supported memory is up to 512 MB. Samsung CLX-6260FW has decent speed, but good enough to accommodate office needs, with 25 pages per minute for both mono and color printing.
The monthly duty cycle is quite notable, with 60,000 impressions, suitable for highly productive offices. For printing technology, this machine uses laser printing technology. The maximum resolution of this machine is quite exceptional with 9600 x 600 dpi. This machine provides the function of copier, scanner, printer, and even fax machine in just one device.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-6260FR Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-6260FW is compatible with various operating systems, such as Linux, Windows (XP and later), and Mac OS X (version 10.4 and up). For the interface, this machine is equipped with USB, LAN, and Wi-Fi to enhance the accessibility to multiple devices remotely.
Samsung CLX-6260FW Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6260FW:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6260FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6260FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6260FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6260FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6260FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6260FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6260FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3870 Driver for Mac OS