Samsung CLX-6260ND Color Laser Multifunction Printer series - Samsung CLX-6260ND, the compact size and remarkable maximum resolution. With a lot of multipurpose printers available on the market, you may be confused about which printer is the best for your condition. If you work in small to medium offices, you may want to try Samsung CLX-6260ND.
Launched by Samsung to accommodate the increasing demand, this machine is able to copy, print, and scan documents without too many efforts. The transfer belt can produce approximately 100,000 pages, which is surely great news for highly productive offices. The power consumption of this printer is pretty high due to the color laser technology used as printing technology.
With 450 watts during operation and 16 watts during standby mode. The weight of Samsung CLX-6260ND is pretty light compared to printers on the same league. The dimensions are also pretty compact for a printer on its class, with 420 x 452.5 x 476.8 mm in width, depth, and height respectively.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-6200ND Driver Download for Windows
Additional room is not needed if your room is big enough to install this machine. As for the display, Samsung CLX-6260ND is equipped with a 4-line LCD screen to help the users operate and navigate the device easily. The printing speed is decent, with 24 pages per minute while the maximum resolution is quite impressive, with 9600 x 600 dpi.
Samsung CLX-6260ND Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-6260ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6260ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6260ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6260ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6260ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-6260ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6260ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6260ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6260ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3180FW Printer Driver Download