Samsung CLX-8380ND Driver Download for Windows- All-in-one devices become more preferable in this era of technology due to its functionality and affordability. Samsung understand the condition and released Samsung CLX-8380ND.
The size is quite big, but still good enough for small offices, with 32.1 x 22.6 x 23.9 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. This machine also support various media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. As for the connectivity, this machine comes with LAN and USB to enhance its accessibility.
Some of the supported operating systems for Samsung CLX-8380ND are Linux, Windows (XP and later), and Mac OS X (version 10.3 and up). The maximum printing speeds are also remarkable, with 38 pages per minute for both mono and color printing. The maximum printing resolution is very impressive with up to 9600 x 600 dpi, which is good enough to print HD images.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-6210FX Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-8380ND uses laser as its printing technology. As a multipurpose printer, this machine offers the function of scanner, printer, and copier in just one device. It is equipped with 7 inch touchscreen to help you manage your print jobs and operate the device effortlessly. In a month, this printer is able to produce up to 100,000 pages.
Samsung CLX-8380ND Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLX-8380 Series Print Driver
|CLX-8380 Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer)
|CLX-8380 Series Print Driver Post Script
|CLX-8380 Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|CLX-8380 Series Scan Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLX-8380ND:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-8380ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-8380ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-8380ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-8380ND is up and ready to use.
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-8380ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-8380ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-8380ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.