Samsung SL-M4020ND Driver Download for Windows- Samsung SL-M4020ND: Now there is a faster printer to support your office, Samsung always strives to be the best manufacturers that will provide only the product with the features meet every customer need.
Samsung SL-M4020ND is an example of the printer that you can choose today to help you meet the specific need of the customer with a considerably faster printing speed. This is the option that will provide slightly faster printing speed than the other model from the same series of Samsung printer.
The key features of this Samsung SL-M4020ND are on its amazing printing speed and the best quality of printing output that you can only find in this laser printer. Although it will only perform mono printing, it will also provide you with the fastest speed of printing at 42 ppm. This laser printer will also provide you with the best printing quality with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution. This combination will be a perfect performance that you need in a printer.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
It might not provide a complete feature like the other printing machine, but it has stunning features in its printing speed and the best printing quality that will be a very important feature you need to improve the productivity of your business. Samsung SL-M4020ND is surely the option that will allow you get a significantly better performance of your business.
Samsung SL-M4020ND Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
Operating System (OS)
|M332x, 382x, 402x Series Print Driver
|M332x, 382x, 402x Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows
|Samsung Set IP
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SL-M4020ND:Manual Installation of Samsung SL-M4020ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SL-M4020ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4020ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.