SL-M4070FR Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung SL-m4070fr driver download a great mono laser MFP printer. Looking for a workhorse mono laser printer with high-end features? The Samsung SL-M4070FR is all you need! Delivering powerful print performance, the SL-M4070FR is the machine that you can count on for all your business print jobs.
Besides, Samsung also supplies with high-class specifications. This mono laser printer is designed as an all-in-one printer with scanner copier as well as fax. Delivering high-speed print speed without uncompromising print quality. You can achieve up to 42 pages per minuter with the first page out only in 6.5 seconds in ready mode.
The Samsung SL-M4070FR also delivers a great print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with ReCP technology so your document prints, scans, and copies will get an impressive black print quality. Additionally, thy duty cycle is up to 100000 pages per month which is ideal for your busy office.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3870 Driver Download for Windows
Furthermore, SL-M4070FR also brings many outstanding features in order to deliver an impressive performance. There is a built-in auto duplexing which enables to automatically print on two sides of one paper. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet is also used for the Samsung SL-M4070FR in order to increase working mobility. In fact, you can still use Hi-Speed USB and USB 2.0 as a PC wired connection.
Samsung SL-M4070FR Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SL-M4070FR:Manual Installation of Samsung SL-M4070FR Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SL-M4070FR driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SL-M4070FR driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SL-M4070FR is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SL-M4070FR driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SL-M4070FR driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4070FR and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3320 Driver for Mac OS