Samsung Xpress M2825ND Driver Download for Windows- Easy and fast printing with samsung Xpress M2825ND. Samsung Xpress M2825ND is a workgroup laser monochrome printer that uses wired connectivity technology only. The interfaces it uses are LAN and USB 2.0.
It is compatible with media types such as thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, cards, transparencies, card stock, and bond paper. It consumes 400 watt when operating, 45 watt in standby mode, and 1 watt in sleep mode. It is equipped with a processor with a clock speed of 600 MHz and a RAM of 128 MB size.
It is compatible with Windows 8, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 2000, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.5-10.8. Samsung Xpress M2825ND prints at a speed of 29 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 12000 pages. It emits a 26 dBA noise level when idle and a 50 dBA noise level when operating. Samsung Xpress M2825ND delivers its first print in 8.5 seconds. It is of 14.5 inch width, 13.2 inch depth, 13.2 inch height, and 16.31 lbs weight. It connects to a PC through USB 2.0 and LAN.
Samsung Xpress M2825ND Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|M262x, 282x Series Print Driver
|M262x, 282x Series Print Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Easy Wireless Setup
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress M2825ND:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress M2825ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress M2825ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress M2825ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress M2825ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress M2825ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress M2825ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2825ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.