Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver Download for Windows- Enjoy Printing with Samsung Xpress M2835DW, Samsung Xpress M2835DW has interfaces such as NFC Wi-Fi, LAN, and USB 2.0 It uses a multipurpose tray with a 1 sheet capacity and a paper cassette with a 250 sheets capacity.
It supports media types such as thick paper, recycled paper, preprinted paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, cards, transparencies, thin paper, bond paper, and archive paper. The unit consumes 400 watt when operating and 45 watt in standby mode. It features Samsung Easy Eco Driver and Google Cloud Print. It is powered by a Cortex-A5 processor with a clock speed of 600 MHz and a RAM of 128 MB size.
Samsung Xpress M2835DW prints at a speed of 28 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with MS Windows 8, MS Window XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 2000, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.5-10.9.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3180 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2835DW has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 12000 pages. It emits a 26 dBA noise level when idle and a 50 dBA noise level when operating. It is of 14.5 inch width, 13.2 inch depth, 8 inch height, and 16.31 lbs weight.
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
Operating System (OS)
|M283x Series Print Driver
|M283x Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress M2835DWManual Installation of Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress M2835DW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2835DW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.