Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver Download for Windows- Get the best out of Samsung Xpress M2875FW. Samsung Xpress M2875FW supports use of operating systems such as Windows 8, UNIX, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
It consumes 400 watt when operating, 45 watt in standby mode, and 0.9 watt in sleep mode. It is preinstalled with a RAM of 128 MB size. A copier is included with the unit. It has a maximum copying speed of 29 pages per minute on a copying resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The copier features functions such as poster copy, ID card copy, 4-up, and 2-up.
Samsung Xpress M2875FW has a maximum printing speed of 29 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. It supports media such as thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, card stock, and bond paper.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver Download for Windows
|Samsung SL-M267x, 287x Series Print Driver|
|Samsung SL-M267x, 287x Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung SL-M267x, M287x Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress M2875FW:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress M2875FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress M2875FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress M2875FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress M2875FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress M2875FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2875FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.