Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver Windows- See Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 performance and ppecification. Dreaming of effortless printing comes true with the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020. This printer offers you with a simple and easy way to print all your mono texts, graphics, and images without putting so much effort.
The Xpress SL-M2020 is designed as one functionality printer with black/white color print. In addition, you will have a responsive printer operation for making the job faster to be done. One-touch Print Screen will directly print anything on the screen. Moreover, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 also comes with Easy Eco Driver that enables to save the toner up to 20 percent.
You can also directly print your documents and images through your mobile phones using Samsung Mobile Print App without using a computer. In fact, this printer does not support with automatic duplexing for automatic two-sided printing. But, you can do it manually. Samsung also supplies with Samsung's advanced 400 MHz processor with 64 MB memory printing.
The processor delivers consistent print performance throughout the working days.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
A powerful processor leads you to rapid print speed up to 20 mono pages per minute. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 ensures your busy business document prints with the monthly duty cycle up to 10000 pages. Using Samsung ReCP technology with an outstanding resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the Xpress SL-M2020 offers you with brilliant overall print quality.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Easy Eco Driver|
|M2020 Series Print Driver|
|M2020 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.