Xpress SL-M2022 Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 an excellent mono laser printer. Wondering how the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 does your job perfectly? The answer is its excellent print performance. The Xpress SL-M2022 lets you have fast print speed without sacrificing the print quality.
So, you do not worry about your business prints jobs at the right time. Enjoy its impressive features for a new experience in document printing. If you have so many document prints requirement in a working day, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 can print up to 21 mono pages per minute. The first page out time is really fast in only 8.5 seconds, you do not need times to wait.
The duty cycle is up to 10000 pages per month in order to ensure your busy business print jobs. Besides, you will also get a professional monochrome print quality with a great print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. In addition, Samsung supplies with Samsung's advanced 400-MHz processor with memory 64MB in order to give your excellent performance in eight working hours.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver for Windows
In addition, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 only brings wired connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. However, this printer does not support automatic two-sided printing function. If you want to print on two sides of one paper, you should print manually.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2022:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 is up and ready to use.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-C460 for Windows 7, 8, 10
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3180FW Printer Driver Download