ML-1200 Series Drivers and Software free download for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung ML-1200, the compact personal printer can be considered an important device these days due to the increasing use of technology. Samsung, one of the electronic device manufacturer understands this and released Samsung ML-1200 to keep up with the trend.
This personal printer uses the mono laser as its printing technology. The printing speed of this machine is pretty decent but sufficient to accommodate personal or even small office uses, with 12 pages per minute. For the interface, it is equipped with USB, which fits its function as a personal printer.
Samsung ML-1200 supports several media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, and envelopes. The total media capacity fits its function as a personal printer, with 150 sheets. The power consumption of this printer is not too high for a laser printer, with 180 watts during operation.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
The maximum resolution is quite average, with 600 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with various operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OS (version 8.0 and later), and Windows (XP and later). The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-1200 is great enough for personal use, with 12000 pages per month. The size is pretty compact, with only 13.67 lbs. in weight, and 9 x 13.9 x 13 inches in height, depth, and width respectively.
Samsung ML-1200 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1200:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1200 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1200 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1200 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1200 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1200 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1200 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1200 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver for Mac OS