Samsung ML-1610 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-1610, a good personal printer for daily printing needs. Having a printer almost become a necessity these days, especially for students and office workers. Many tasks are done by computers and need to be printed on papers. To accommodate this condition, Samsung released Samsung ML-1610.
This machine is a personal printer that use mono laser as its printing technology. The power consumption is pretty high, but still good enough for personal use, with 300 watts during operation and 6 watts during standby mode. The printing speed is quite fast, with 17 pages per minute for Letter paper and 16 pages per minute for A4 paper.
For the interface, Samsung ML-1610 comes with USB port, which suits its function as a personal printer. Several media types supported by this printer are transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, plain paper, and cards. The total media capacity is pretty decent, with 150 sheets. The maximum resolution of this printer is pretty average for a laser printer, with 600 x 600 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4070FX Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1610 supports various operating systems, such as various types of Linux, Windows, and Mac OS. The maximum monthly duty cycle is not too impressive, with only 5000 pages per month. Overall, this machine is a good choice for those who look for a good personal printer.
Samsung ML-1610 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|ML-1610, 1620, 1625 Series Print Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Universal Print Driver for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1610:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1610 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1610 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1610 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1610 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1610 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1610 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1610 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.