ML-1625 Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung ML-1625, fast speed, and compact design students and office workers mostly do their tasks with computer and have to submit it in hardcopy, which means they need a good printer. Samsung understands the need and launched Samsung ML-1625.
The power consumption of this machine is pretty high due to its mono laser printing technology, but still good enough for personal and small office use, with 300 watts during operation and less than 6 watts during sleep mode. The monthly duty cycle is not too exceptional, but sufficient for personal printing needs with 5000 pages per month.
As for the connectivity, Samsung ML-1625 comes with only a USB port because it is supposed to be a personal printer. The design of this printer is notably compact, with only 5.5 kg in weight, and 299 x 217 x 358 mm in depth, height, and width respectively. It does not need too much space in your room and you can move it around quite easily.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-365 Driver Download for Windows
The operating systems compatibility of Samsung ML-1625 is pretty good. It is compatible with Windows (98 and later) and various types of Linux. The printing speeds are pretty fast for a personal printer, with 17 pages per minute for Letter paper and 16 pages per minute for A4 paper.
Samsung ML-1620 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1625:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1625 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1625 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1625 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1625 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-1625 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1625 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1625 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1625 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-6210FX Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, XP