Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-1630 Laser Printer series, a quiet personal printer Samsung ML-1630 is a personal printer released by Samsung to accommodate the elevating needs of the printer for personal purpose. This printer uses a mono laser as its printing technology.
The printing speeds are up to 16 pages per minute for A4 paper and 17 pages per minute for Letter paper. The interface of this printer is only USB port due to its function as a personal printer. It takes approximately 15 seconds to print out for the first time. Some of the supported media types are transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards.
Samsung ML-1630 has a decent total media capacity with 100 sheets in total. The maximum resolution of this printer is 1200 x 600 dpi, which is quite standard for a laser printer. The required operating systems to install this device are Windows (XP and later), Linux, or Mac OS X (version 10.3 and up).
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1625 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1630 has a great monthly duty cycle for a personal printer, with 5000 pages per month. The size is also quite compact, with only 14.11 lbs. in weight, and 13.1 x 14.8 x 4.8 inches in width, depth, and height respectively.
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1630:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1630 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1630 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1630 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1630 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1630 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1630 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1630 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.