Samsung ML-1630W Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung ML-1630W, a personal printer with great accessibility these days, many people use computers as well as printers to finish their tasks regardless of their occupations. To keep up with the needs, Samsung launched Samsung ML-1630W.
This machine can print with the speed up to 17 pages per minute for Letter paper and 16 pages per minute for A4 paper. The maximum printing resolution is quite good, but not exceptional, with 1200 x 600 dpi. To make sure any device can connect to the printer remotely, this printer is equipped with both Wi-Fi and USB port.
The operating systems supported by Samsung ML-1630W are Linux, Windows (XP and above), or Mac OS X (version 10.3 and later). The paper handling of this printer is suitable for a personal printer, with 100 sheets in total. In a month, it is able to print up to 5000 pages, which is certainly great news for individuals with a lot of print jobs.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3200 Printer Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1630W uses the mono laser as its printing technology. The design is pretty compact, with only 7 kg in weight, and 12.15 x 37.5 x 33.2 cm in height, depth, and width respectively. You can move it around effortlessly and it will not occupy too much space in your room.
Samsung ML-1630W Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1630W :
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1630W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1630W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1630W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1630W is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-1630W Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1630W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1630W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung 1630W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.