Samsung ML-1640 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-1640 a small footprint black/white laser printer could you imagine that a monochrome laser printer for personal use or home office use has a tiny designed? The Samsung ML-1640 can be the smallest black/white laser printer in its class.
|Samsung ML-1640 Driver|
This printer cost at $75 when the printer is reviewed, this printer is affordable for home office use or even personal use. The product dimension stands in at 13.9 x 11.7 x 8.2 inches with its lightweight at 12.57 lbs. The dimension will look perfect for your small working space. In addition, the Samsung ML-1640 uses a 150-sheet tray with a 100-sheet output tray.
These paper handling can fit with many various paper sizes up to legal size. Meanwhile, the interface connectivity is a wired connectivity using USB 2.0 port. However, the Samsung ML-1640 has a small and tiny design, it does not mean that this device has small or low performance too.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4070FX Driver Download for Windows
For personal printer and home office uses, the printer can produce up to 18 pages per minute.The duty cycle produced is up to 5000 pages per month which is great enough for low-volume document handling. Besides, the print quality offers high print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, so your documents needs will get lifelike and vivid print quality especially for graphics.
Samsung ML-1640 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1640:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1640 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1640 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1640 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1640 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1640 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1640 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1640 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.