ML-1650 Driver Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung ML-1650 monochrome laser printer review and specification. The Samsung ML-1650 is one of Samsung’s black/white laser printer series which will be your perfect document assistant for your documents jobs.
The Samsung ML-1650 is designed for personal use or even home office use. In fact, this printer brings low-volume print speed with reliable print quality. Samsung claims that the ML-1650 can produce up to 17 pages per minute for monochrome print.
The monthly duty cycle of this printer is up to 40000 pages. As you can see that the Samsung ML-1650 has greater print speed than the Samsung ML-1640. In addition, a maximum b/w print resolution is up to 2400 dpi which helps you to get clear and sharp b/w print quality. However, this printer does not support yet automatic duplexing.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver Windows
Furthermore, boxy design and a small footprint at 14.3 x 16.1 x 11.8 inches allows you to put the device in even narrow space. Besides, this unit also brings a lightweight at 24.25 lbs. In addition, the Samsung ML-1650 uses a great paper handling capacity with 650 sheets, so you can save more time to refill the paper. You can print on many media sizes .
Samsung ML-1650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1650:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1650 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1650 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1650 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1650 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1650 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1650 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1650 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp