ML-1660 Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-1660 is a black and white printer. As its name, this printer can only provide printing output in black and white or mono pages. Of course, this printer may not be used by common users since they will prefer to have printers that can print both mono and colour printing.
However, some offices may still need this kind of printer where they need less access to colour printing and prefer mono printing with good printing speed. Talking about its printing speed, Samsung ML-1660 can provide printing speed up to 16 pages per minutes. This may not be the best printing speed to have compared to the latest printer, but this is quite good enough to have.
Then, its first output will be ready in around 8.5 seconds. To support its printing result, the printer can handle up to 1200 x 600 dpi for its maximum resolution. For mono printing, this can be categorized as a good resolution.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-5510ND Driver for Windows
Then, it's paper size is A4. This is the common paper size for both academic and business documents. Most of them are printed in this size so it can be quite helpful. To support its processing, Samsung ML-1660 has a processor equipped with 8 MB RAM. This can be quite helpful when the printer is operated. This can make the processing take less time.
Samsung ML-1660 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1660:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1660 DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1660 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1660 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1660 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-1660 DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1660 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1660 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1660 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525W Software for Mac OS