Samsung ML-1660 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-1660 cheap monochrome laser printer for personal use. There are many monochrome printers on the market, but the Samsung ML-1660 monochrome laser printer is an affordable b/w printer with reliable performance for your low-volume document duty.
You will also get reliable and good performance without sacrificing the print output quality. The Samsung ML-1660 cost you under $100 which is inexpensive. However, you will not get high-end black/white laser features like automatic duplexing. In fact, you will get great print speed for home office use or personal use.
You will achieve maximum print speed up to 16 pagers per minute. Besides, a 5000-page monthly duty cycle helps meeting your document needs in per month. In addition, the ML-1660 offers a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for delivering professional-looking b/w print.
In addition, this Samsung ML-1660 supports with a manual duplexing.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
If you want to print on two sides of one paper, you should manually do it by flipping over the paper. Next, the ML-1660 only brings a 150-sheet drawer which is divided into a 100-sheet cassette and a 50-multipurpose sheet tray. And, the printer can handle paper plain as media types. At the cheap price, this device only offers you with a single connectivity option using USB 2.0 port.
Samsung ML-1660 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|ML-1660 Series Print Driver
|ML-1660 Series Print Driver
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1660:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1660 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1660 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1660 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1660 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1660 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1660 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1660 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.