Samsung ML-1665 is another printer from Samsung. This printer is actually a mono printer. It means that this printer can only provide a black and white output when it prints documents. This will not be able to print documents with colors.
For some people, this may make the printer less attractive since nowadays people need a printer with more functions. it may not be big things to worry since this is also not a new printer from Samsung. About its printing speed, Samsung ML-1665 can have quite good printing speed. Its maximum printing speed is up to 16 pages per minute.
Then, the printing speed can be faster when it is used to print on Letter A paper size. The printer can provide speed up to 17 pages per minute since the paper dimension is smaller to the A4. Then, the Samsung ML-1665 Laser Printer series also has a processor. The manufacturer equips this printer with the processor and 8 MB RAM to help the printer in processing the tasks from users.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-4100 for Linux
This can help the printer to process faster. About its capacity, the printer can provide space for up to 150 pages, yet its output tray can handle up to 100 sheets. About its connectivity, this device still uses USB as its only connection.
Samsung ML-1665 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1665:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1665 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-16655 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1665 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1665 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-1665 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1665 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1665 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1665 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525W Software for Mac OS