Samsung ML-1670 Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-1670 is a mono printer from Samsung. As its type of printer, the device can only handle mono printing, which means that its output is only black and white. The printer will not be able to print colour pages. Of course, it will also be impossible to print photos with this printer since this is also not a new printer.
About its specification, of course, it is always interesting to see its printing speed. For its printing speed, Samsung ML-1670 Laser Printer series can print up to 16 pages per minute and this is not a bad speed for a printer. In printing documents, its maximum paper size is A4. For some people, this may be quite problematic since sometimes people need a larger paper size for printing their files.
About its printing resolution, the device can provide resolution up to 1200 dpi. As is mentioned above, Samsung ML-1670 can handle maximum paper size in A4. With smaller paper, of course, this printer can handle.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Mac OS
Then, the printer also has a processor with 8 MB RAM. This processor can be helpful for this device when this device needs to print big files with many pages. About its connectivity, there is USB as its only way to get connected to the PC.
Samsung ML-1670 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1670:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1670 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1670 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1670 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1670 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1670 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1670 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1670 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2168 Software for Mac OS