Samsung ML-1670 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-1670 black/white laser printer delivers fast printing. The Samsung ML-1670 mono laser printer is perfectly designed for delivering great print speed for both personal use and office use. You can achieve up to 16 pages per minute with the first page out in 8.2 seconds.
Besides, the duty cycle of the ML-1670 is ready to meet your document requirements with up to 5000 pages per month. In addition, your business documents like presentations, manuscripts, or report will get its original copy with a maximum resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Meanwhile, this printer is categorized as one of smallest and most affordable mono laser printers on the market.
In fact, the Samsung ML-1670 comes with basic printing feature set. Like, the control panel consists of two-led indicators for showing any errors or incoming data, and two-main function buttons which are a power button and print screen button. The ML-1670 uses a fast processor speed up to 300 MHz with installed storage up to 8 MB which is non-expandable.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1615 Driver Download for Windows
Last, the Samsung ML-1670 comes with a 150-sheet feed tray and a 100-sheet output tray. In addition, the paper handling can handle various media types like card stock, transparencies, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper. And, you can connect the data through USB port at the back of the device.
Samsung ML-1670 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|ML-1670 Series Print Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1670:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1670 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1670 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1670 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1670 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1670 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1670 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1670 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.