Samsung ML-1675Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-1675 Laser Printer series. This means that this printer is dedicated only to print black and white pages. The device cannot provide colour printing, so when users print documents with colour, they will only be grayscale or black and white.
Then, about its specification and performance, Samsung ML-1675 has printing speed up to 16 pages per minute. Its first paper output will be ready in less than 8.5 seconds. Then, the maximum paper to handle by this printer is A4. This is the standard paper size.
However, some people may be disappointed since sometimes people need also to print on larger paper size. In printing, the device can print in 1200 dpi as its maximum printing resolution. About its capacity, Samsung ML-1675 can handle up to 150 pages. However, its output tray can only provide capacity for 100 sheets.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1865 Software for Mac OS
Samsung ML-1675 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
|Driver for Mac OS|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1675:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1675 DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1675 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1675 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1675 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-1675 DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1675 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1675 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1675 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.