Samsung ML-1675 Driver Download for Windows- Samsung ML-1675 Is a powerful low-volume mono laser printer. If you underestimate on the performance of the Samsung ML-1675, you should take that thought away. In fact, this tiny and boxy printer has a great performance for both print speed and quality. And, the ML-1675 will finish your document jobs effectively.
The Samsung ML-1675 black/white printer comes with a limited control panel with two-led indicators and two function buttons which consists of a power button and print screen button as the main features. In addition, Samsung supplies the ML-1675 with very good processor speed up to 300 MHz with memory up to 8 MB.
There are a 150-sheet feed tray and a 100-sheet output tray which is enough for low-volume document duty. The data connection for this device is USB 2.0 port which is located at the back of the device.Meanwhile, there is also one ink cartridges with great starter ink yield up to 700 pages ISO.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver Download for Windows
The Samsung ML-1675 can print up to 16 pages per minute and the first page out in 8.5 seconds. Besides, for monthly document needs, this ML-1675 can produce great duty cycle up to 5000 pages per month. Additionally, bringing a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 will help you to achieve clear and sharp quality for your business document.
Samsung ML-1675 Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|ML-1670 Series Print Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-1675:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-1675 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-1675 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-1675 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-1675 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-1675 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-1675 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-1675 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.